Balls & Bruises Field Rules:
All players must read and agree to follow all player safety rules and sign the waiver of liability and hold harmless agreement prior to participating in any activities without exception. Any violation of the safety rules can result in ejection from the field and/or premises.
1. SAFETY GOGGLES must be worn by anyone in the playing field and target range at all times. Only goggles specifically approved that provide full face and ear protection are allowed. Modifications are prohibited.
2. NO SHOOTING in any areas other than the designated playing field and/or target range.
3. JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL and players or spectators will not be allowed to argue with the referees under any circumstances.
4. BARREL BLOCKING DEVICES must be on markers at all times anywhere on the premises other than the designated playing field and target range.
5. NO BLIND SHOOTING
6. NO SHOOTING at wildlife
7. NO CLIMBING of trees, vehicles, or any structure 6 feet or higher. Castles, forts, or towers will be clearly marked in the field of play and meet our safety guidelines.
8. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT
9. NO VERBAL ABUSE profanity, name-calling, or slurs against anyone’s race, religion, or family members and friends will be tolerated.
10. NO SMOKING except in designated areas away from under coverings.
11. NO UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT or potentially dangerous gear is allowed. All firearms, knives, machetes, etc. are prohibited.
12. MODIFICATIONS ARE PROHIBITED Players are not allowed to modify safety goggles, rental markers, bunkers, or any property on the premises.
13. SPECTATORS are required to wear safety goggles unless they remain a minimum of five feet behind the safety netting at all times.